ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Identifying the best sources of meal planning that might address the issue of not knowing what to eat for good health — fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat or fat-free milk, milk products, etc.
- The best time to have proteins in your meal — day or night.
- Learn to include a variety of protein-enriched foods, like lean meats & poultry, eggs, seafood, legumes (beans and peas), nuts, soy products, and seeds to stay within your daily calorie needs.
- Know about the essential food items that comprise a healthy diet.
- Know whether rice is a portion of healthy or unhealthy food?
- Proven tips to stay healthy & fit while working from home.
- Unhealthy foods & habits to avoid
Want to change your eating habits & control over lifestyle for better health? This webinar is for you!