A quick no-fuss yet lavish rice recipe perfect for lazy weekend lunches or quick weeknight dinners.
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 2½ cups cooked Jashn basmati rice
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup spring onion leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup French beans chopped
- ½ cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, add the whisked eggs and fry for 10 seconds before scrambling it. Make sure not to brown them. Remove from the wok and keep aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and heat it.
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onions. Turn on high heat and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Once the raw aroma disappears, add and stir fry French beans, mushrooms, and carrots for another 2 minutes.
- Now add cooked rice, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper powder. Stir and mix all the ingredients well.
- To finish off, add the scrambled eggs and spring onion leaves. Give this mixture a toss and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with Manchurian or soup.